Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ranchi will give India a tennis star: Sania-October 28, 2010

Ranchi will give India a tennis star: Sania

Category » Sports Posted On Thursday, October 28, 2010

(ITS GOOD IF ALL THE GAMES PROSPER AND FLOURISH IN OUR COUNTRY)

Agencies
RANCHI, Oct 28:
Tennis star Sania Mirza believes that the day is not far when Ranchi, hometown of India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni, will produce a top-class tennis player.
"I will pray that a tennis player should emerge from Ranchi as MS Dhoni emerged for cricket," said Sania, who inaugurated a tennis academy on Thursday.
"I have heard a lot about Ranchi and I had a wish to see the town, and I grabbed the opportunity when I was invited for the inauguration of this tennis academy," she added.
Sania also hoped that the academy, which will start with 50 budding talents, would throw up good tennis players in the days to come.
"I am looking forward to come back to Ranchi to play (tennis tournaments)," Sania said.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda assured that the government would support budding talents to promote the game in the state.
"We will encourage all sports, including tennis," Munda said.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It’s actually informative stuff. I really prefer to read.There is a lot of helpful information within your post.....Hope to learn rather a lot and have a pleasant experience here!Thanks for post. my best regards guys!

Listeasy