Saturday, March 13, 2010

MY OWN SELF-ASSESMENT OF LAST 2 YEARS......!!!

Maybe what I am writing is already known to all....But its my perspective....In last two yrs, besides discussing career and educational topics on phone, or with my student relatives, I use to discuss recipes and household talks,where abouts of other close and distant relatives and friends....about food habits,crops of different places we live...tradition,culture, cloths, festivals, health, music,...etc, routine work....and definitly The News with my parents...or at home!!!

I started liking watching cricket in my free time(regarding which, chinu's friend Shubham and (Sudhirji also)...told me, aunty you're distracted)....while TV's Channel surfing!!!...though we do discuss other games and sports...!!! Started using computer regularly...While writing in a gossip blog,where initially I thought only girls were writing,and definitly I didn't knew it was getting spread.......but then I as always tried to write general comment and not to get personal till late...discussed their studies...and general human relation...suggested not to do speculations over unauthentic gossips(based on some vague news clippings...) as media trial can create a situation which can be embarrasing for person or family....I cut n pasted MS father's old newsclipping also...and made few friends there who later asked me 'AAPKE PATI KYA KERTE HEIN, AAPKI BETI KYA KERTI HEIN....AAP AISSE KYON BOLTI HEIN(in some context...but I am sure his views must have changed positivly)...but then people do enjoy gossiping(or ...maybe momentum)!! My intention was not to spread any thing wrong. I mentioned few contemporary serials and movies there.I could have mentioned PARDES or SUBHAS GHAI SAHEB's , BONEY KAPOOR SAHEB'S, or SANJAY LEELA BHANSALI's or SHAHRUKH's movies in the begining...but it was sponteneous reactions and I was talking in realistic factual terms.It was not my secrets but definitly one's mentality,imagination,observations and experience and at times intentions do reflects in whatever they write or express.But definitly I suggested people writing there that never use language which make others uncomfortable...,be careful what you're saying and never show disrespect to any women/girl(one of them using bad words for other girl).I TOLD THEM YOU ALL ARE LIKE MY DAUGHTER... and a proverb 'not a big deal' used for...I think if kids are going out in city, maybe staying at friends place or on trip with friends(boys or girls...definitly with known to friends), with permission of their parents/guardian, its not wrong, but then what they 'can' do and its consequences 'can' effect their life later on, but then its their personal matter and its their prerogative. We elders are just a WATCHDOG.But then as I had mentioned in the begining in my blog earlier that Mr M.S. Dhoni...and his progress in Career ...as I am watching him since begining...reminds me of Sudhirji's early days.

I talked to unknown and my 'common man' school friends which proved that even their words/views can get highlighted,whether they are celebrities or not. So its not that I was taking FAYDA of TALKING ABOUT FAMOUS stars of different fieldS, FOR JUST BEING IN SPOTLIGHT...I WAS ALWAYS BEEN INTERESTED IN SPORTS AND ....I HAVE WRITTEN ARTICLES AND REVIEWS ON FILMS/MEDIA/ART N CULTURE ...I HAD DONE INTERVIEWS OF BIG PERSONALITIES BEFORE JOINING TVI/SAHARA. AS WELL AS COVERED COMMON PEOPLE's PEOPLE's PROBLEMs.

Well, ...And somehow I feel whoever has spoken ill knowingly or unknowingly,with whatever intentions...in some misunderstanding...or maybe they got misunderstood in whatever they have said,or in depicting it....but they do get punished/sacked for it, or maybe for some other reasons!!....lots of TODH-PHODH happened in these last few years!!!

Meanwhile I was writing in my blogs and then in FACEBOOK,ORKUT, in my spare time...whenever I ger studyroom and my computer free...etc...and definitly my routine talk on phone and around....with family and friends...contributed for a programme on ETV's all 11 channels and written few articles for Newspaper DAINIK BHASKER's EDITORIAL PAGE...etc !!!

I want to mention in a short that I tried to touch and give balanced views about every related topics somehow which I thought was cropped up ,spread...patterns,designs....naxalism,Terrorism, Talibanisation....blind westernisation( and its blind criticism as well)...Honour killings....mrithyudand(getting hanged on trees,poles,beaten to death,burnt to death, suicides) given by panchaayat to young boys and girls in love in Haryana, Punjaab, U.P, U.K....for Dowry...rape,sexual harrasment...specially in the cars...etc, maybe these news are getting covered more then before(pahle bhi hota tha)...and gettinng weived in Serials also...Domestic violence,accusing,abusing, indiscipline,rudeness....and definitly commercilization of every art form...even sports...everything has become bussiness and tool for earning money....if its good as countrymen need to be Samridh and samarth, it has flip sides as well...need to have some lakshman rekha!!!

(and many more)...may be I was out of my mind but I mentioned it, I put it correctly or not I don't know...but in last few years if one can see these incidents has increased...now seemed quite controlled....while chatting with One of my friend Dr.Rajendra from Goa...few months back,in context of PRIDE PARADE, and different kind of flu's...I said in every few months some new diseases(bimariyan) spread,...I think now its not happening...though its good so many Baba's has got exposed now, they need to follow KABIR's suggestion that GRIHASTH SANYASA is the best way of living art....!!!

Lets talk in brief about few pain points,and not just Achievements....!!

I may sound repeatative, maybe now everyone knew about it,maybe one take it as explanation but it is a cleansing work...In last few months I have commented on ISSUES/TOPICS...which I may have overlooked,ignored,not noticed and not reacted,commented,or given opinion, and would have been in good books of everyone...but I did opposite, not becoz I wanted to be in spotlight for wrong reasons,create controversies,sensationalized news....and get flacked at home and outside for spreading 'Badboo by shaking overflowed toilet as potty stinks'!!!

1-But first of all I wanted to prove that people were enjoying watching serials/films/ads/news/overall media....and being part of 'HAWAII PRAISE,CRITICISM AND ATTACKS'...POSITIVE/NEGATIVE/GREY's....as a supporter or thinking as a character...without doing much effort,like fatafat 20-20 cricket.....and then discrediting you by blindly saying...AAP NE KYA KIYA, YA KYA KER RAHE HO,AAP KAHAN RAHTE HO'...anyway this point is over now...I don't want to convince anyone anymore, neither need any certificates....but the HURTING POINT was aggression(aatankwaad) and Pollution(climate change)...which was effecting life styles, language, behaviour and definitly our mentality!!


2-I had to prove that I have talent as these superficial talks and abberations(even intellectuals does talk like that) which has become part of our life, has become talk of the town....I don't want to dissapoint my well wishers,or embarrass my family,friends as they all have to face people in their circle.

3- People were enjoying these evolving stories from(3RD EDITION IN THESE 2YRS) CRIME/CAREER/SAAS-BAHU SAGA/COMEDIES/PROBLEMS REGARDING KIDS/LOVE STORIES...DEFINTLY THESE ARE NOT DOCUMENTARIES AND WELL RESEARCHED MESSAGE ORIENTED PROGRAMME...ITS NOT INFOTAINMENT 100%...ITS ENTERTAINMENT...THOUGH THINGS HAS CHANGED FOR BETTER,AS THEY ARE SHOWING RURAL BACKGROUNDS ZAMEENEE REALITIES AND EMOTIONS AS WELL AS URBAAN LIFE....AND DEFINITLY EMOTIONAL AATYACHHAR( NOT I MEAN BY THIS,WHAT IS SHOWN ON BINDAAS TV...) ALSO...RICH AND POOR's PROBLEMS, CASTESISM...BACKWARD/FORWARDS/TABOO ATTACHED TO DALITS AND POOR....GOOD/BAD/UGLINESS OF SOCIETY discussed by all of us...but presentation and interpetation is their's so how only am I to be blame....though while watching we also do our interpetations...it became a 'vicious circle'...and we all need to be balanced in 'directing'these 'HAWAII STORIES' here and there, its better now, no one has misunderstandings, they are taking ISSUES AS ISSUES AND BLAMING LESS TO EACH OTHER, as stories are also reflection of our society, but fight for being under spot light is still there...UNCHHA-NICCHA DIKHANA....HUM AACCHE,TUM BURE(I am the worst effected person...as a cruel bhabhiji)...GIVE N TAKE...SHANI MATA KE LIYE BHIKSHA SHANIVAAR KA...AUR USKA KATORA....!!

4- DEFINITLY no one is court dancer here as shown in few serials( for example...RAJPIPLA KE SETH KI BAHU/AND A LOST BETI...) and in movies, neither Bar girls or Bartenders(PRIYA's daughter..MITHI WAS A PART TIME waiteress IN MACDONALD IN SAANS SERIAL....but in next edition it was their Sardar friend who was a Dhaba owner.), no women are Drunkards or chain smokers, drug addicts,or seriously ill, has some big mental problem,autistic,retarded,spastic...etc...neither we live in Chawl...Basti's...but definitly, we all go through complexities of life,emotions,economics,ups-downs,ill ness,accidents...failure in studies,competitions,career...below expectation results...getting Praised,Getting Awards...Honour...respect,standing ovations... but then...every one do face insults,punishments,TU-TU,MEIN-MEIN... teasings, rediculed...at some point of life...no one is finished,and definitly everyone has to begin if they do something new and learn from experiences. I am sure they know their flaws and qualities themselve better than others!!!

5- When writing about transcendental issues,

be transcendentally clear.

Rene Descartes (1596-1650)


A-I was told I had not taken any STAND on any ISSUES....writing here was a STAND I have taken...I took RISK...knowing If I won't be able to reach properly...I'll be misunderstood and married life or even in public life.... is a chunauti which do not need too much risk....!!!


B- I have supproted cause of HINDI (AND OTHER LANGUAGES)..., even when it was not a HINDI DIWAS OR PAKHWARA...which resulted in EKTA KAPOOR and OTHER's showing how their CHARACTERS(whether they give me credit or not...mein ab choop nahin rahoongi)...for example...IN THE SERIAL 'BANU MEIN TERI DULHAN'...VIDHYA, a girl from VARANASI, uneducated, was humiliated by her sister-in-law in sasural, as she couldn't converse in ENGLISH, so she started learning SPOKEN ENGLISH SECRETLY, and on her anniversary in front of press, suddenly she started speaking fluently......but in next JANM... SAGAAR,HER HUSBAAND WHO WAS AAMAR NOW, WAS GAON KA GORA...BANARASWALA...and has same problem with the language...!!

C-CSR.../

SARROGACY/PIRACY(AASLI-NAKLI...SHAANTI..I AM THE BEST...swadeshi/vedeshi..Sudhir/Sudhirji's...HT cartoon contest...)...!!

d- NGO...(all of them are not rude in behaviour)

e-Politics/women reservation/or reservation in a general term...I am apolitical person...but definitly an aware person...was a journalist and a wife of a journalist...do not have very good impression about our systems functioning,people's ( corrupt mentality...and about all Babaji's/and Politicians like others, but definitly by the time passes,even I have evolved, maybe bit earlier arround me and is not averse about them as I feel good and bad are always exists and if one want can change/reformed...!!! (I tried to maintain mujhe lena dena nahin hai in sabse in the begining in the last 2yrs...but then I couldn't stop writing how everything was initially a chain reaction and later on some competition,involvement as characters...'kind of khel', but definitly our home was under spotlight and scrutiny previously as I have written in detail as much I remember)...where ever it was neccessary...I don't want my daughter or any other kid- to say...I am not an artist or leave painting, as she has inborn talent like her father...just becoz wrong impression shown in some movie(...e.g..Titanic)....!!

f- SEXUAL HARRASMENTS...(ALL ASPECTS OF IT INCLUDING OF BOYS...)

G- LGBT...LESBIAN/GAY/TRANSGENDER/BISEXUALs(Treat these people as a insaan and help them come out of it by treatment if needed or by education/healthcare/human rights and employment opportunities. ...!!

H- CALL GIRLS/PROSTITUTES...(Same suggestions for them also)

I- CRIME...

J-UNDERWORLD...

(A JOURNEY FROM...SATYA/SHOOL/SATTA/HU-TU-TU/GODMOTHER/PHULAN DEVI...BAWAANDER...TILL TODAY's DELHI-6,JANE TU NA JANE NA...GAJNI...,WAKE UP SIDH,AVATAR...3Idiots ETC movies)

K-CORRUPTION...

L-POVERTY...

M-NAXALISM....

N-TERRORISM..

O-BRIBARY...THEFT

P-SUPERTITIONS...SHUBH/ASHUBH/...ETC

Q-DHARMA......COMMUNAL VIOLENCE/EXTREMISM/RIOTS...

R-HUMAN RELATIONs...

s-INDIAN FAMILY VALUES...RUNAWAY KIDS...VALENTINE DAY AND MORAL POLICING/VIOLENCE...KAM DEVI/DEVTA AND HIS TEER...DRINKING CHAIYE/COFFEE (NICE ADS)!!...INDIAN LOVE STORIES/ FOLK LORES AND GURU SHISHYA PARAMPARA(NICE ADS)!!

T-CONTEMPORARY VALUES....

U-EXTREMISM OF VIEWS...WHICH WAS CAUSING HARM ...VIOLENCE,RIOTS...I THINK IT LESSEN DOWN NOW...!!

V...world of Finance/stock exchange/sensex/films/modelling
/entertainment...ITEM GIRLS/couch castings!!!

W...Train Accidents....fire/disaster management!!

X...Communications/mechanization/computerization/mobiles/WLL...which are no more a BIG QUESTION...though lack of electricity/lack of education/economic conditions/lack of awareness and interests...specially ignorance of English language...are still main hurdles in spreading computers/internet in interiors ...unlike TV Channels and cables,dish.

Y- ...Environment/dams/energy/constructions/malls/SEZ/plots...and human rights of people losing their lands...

Z...Paid news...and Media's lakshman Rekha...how much importance one need to give any celebrity's personal life and related gossips and does it needed to be HYPED-YELLOW JOURNALISM? ONE SHOULDN'T DO CHARACTER ASSISSNATION DURING CRIME REPORTING(for example...AARUSHI CASE), TILL THEY HAVE SUBSTANTIVE, AUTHENTIC NEWS.

-Health/health equipments/...accidents/emergency and hospitals, and FIR related laws in accidental case....!!

ETC...I don't remember all....But I TRIED TO GIVE MY BALANCED VIEWS ON 'controversial topics'...and EMPHASISED ON STRICTNESS BUT HUMANE APPROACH, AS HUMANITY IS THE BIGGEST RELIGION.....ON WHAT GOING ON FOR LAST MANY YEARS....TRIED TO CLEAR HOW IT BEGIN's...AS I WAS FEELING SICK AND HURT BY PEOPLE'S REACTIONS OR RESPONSE...AT TIMES(NOT WITH BAD INTENTIONS...STILL....ONE NEED NOT TO BE IGNORED OR OVERLOOKED JUST BECOZ HE/SHE DISCUSSED SOME ISSUES....OR JAHAN ITNE BADE-BADE PAAPI AUR PAKHAANDI/DHONGI HAIN, WAHAN CHOTTE TO SUDHER HI SAKTE HAIN(if they want)....EVEN RAREST EXAMPLES LIKE " NATORIOUS KILLER AANGULIMAAL OF GAUTAM BUDDHA TIME' AND "DAKU TURNED KAVI VALMIKI OF RAMAYANA!!

MUCH TALKED ABOUT DRAUPADI/SITA/RAKHI/RAHUL SWAYAMBER WAS BASED ON SUDHIRJI'S CARTOON ON MR BILL CLINTON...AND LATER ON REFLECTED IN A CHARACTER AJAY IN SHAHRUKH'S MOVIE 'PHIR BHI DIL HAI HINDUSTAAANI'....OR RECENT AD OF SURYA TUBELIGHT...SAKSHI(A LADY) KA SWAYAMBER...WHERE SAKSHI IS A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN.

In short, I can say many new products( for example...Tide washing powder...with a catchline MANISHAJI PHIR TOOFAN UTHAINGI??) has been launched,or atleast their names were changed in updated version on the basis of charchayein,whether it was wrong/fake/speculations...right or based on Praises.!!!...news channels(e.g...Lemon TV/Focus TV))/publications with interesting names...call centers/BPO's/outsourcing/Hospitality industry/Home keeping jobs/PM's highway road pariyojna(HIRA HAI SADA KE LIYE/KHUBSOORAT)..during NDA's regime...AFTER PRIYA'S COMEBACK ...V R S YOJNA......BLUEPRINT/RUNAWAY GAUTAM AND FOUND IN SOME MANDIR...TULSI VIRANI/PARVATI/PRERANA BAJAJ and many more( though later on word PRISM was mentioned/imerged...I don't think maker(MS NEENA GUPTA) had done much research...)....don't you think these are silver linings in adverse discussions....so many new laws or amendments happened......or is in the process(I don't think forming too many committees are good idea, unless something substaintial come out within deadline)!!!

And in last this, HAAR N JEET in normal terms are competitiveness...but in films recently it was depicted as, for example...NARAIN SHANKER IN MOHABATEIN said to his son in law(Daamaad)..."MEIN HAAR GAYA, TUM JEET GAYE"....so is DEV in DHARKAN TO RAM..."MEIN JEET KAR HAAR GAYA, TUM HAAR KAR JEET GAYE"....IN TAAL ANIL KAPOOR TOLD TO OTHER HERO AKHSHAY KHANNA...MEIN HAAR GAYA AUR TUM JEET GAYE....AND TILL NOW IN MANY DIFFERENT FORMS...IT IS STILL GOING ON...!!!

As I have written earlier that I have got chances to act in serials, has got modelling offers for ads(good one with substantive role of freedom fighter-in 1985/Gandhian-in 1992/Indian brides-in 1990/Dabur-in 2001).....but I said NO, and didn't do it, and definitly not regreting it.

I had said earlier that I don't need publicity....but definitly do need to work more, not for survival,but for my own satisfaction and to watch less TV, I WILL WRITE, WHENEVER I'LL FEEL ITs NECCESSARY FOR ME TO PUT DOWN MY PERSPECTIVE...AND DEFINITLY ITS NOT MY 'BHADAAS' BUT MY 'UDGAAR'....as i was told recently that in some bhadas 4 media, and such other blogs take money from people and publish their stories in their favour.!!

I can see now new generation is ready to work and take on...even in our family...they are in different stages of studies and work...its begining for them...they are forming their own opinion....and progressing well!!!

While making/construction of our NGO's website in November 2009, I told my web designer...highlight causes and not a person...person can be a face/a voice or a medium.

I will do maximum effort to follow what I feel is right....and definitly do field work on my own as well....I don't want to commercialize my NGO's work...but definitly will want to sale whatever is made/manufactured during vocational training in subsidies rates...to use that money further ...in vocational teaching....AS salaries/stipend and on health and education projects, (they all are inter-connected/linked to each other)...I mean in all the 7 projects (filhaal) of ADITI FOUNDATION.

We have free volunteer option, yearly Membership fees(5,000 rs), free honorary membership(THAT'LL BE OUR CHOICE),and definitly Partenership, sponsorship and donation,grants and funds options...web address is www.aditifoundation.co.in...and it has some rules and regulations...(and its my original idea)...(but it is open, will ask for help, if their is any urgency..if neccessary).We don't want people to dictate terms and tell us how to work...though suggestions are welcome in our work...but otherwise...Women are prefrably most welcome if they voluntarily feel and has interest and time, as they have much fire in their belley to do something innovative, I mean no less than any man...I have asked each and every member atleast once, around me...we won't persuade them unneccessarily, but we don't want to widen any kind of divide. Definitly Sudhirji's and others support are as usual always there...Sahmati/aasahmati chalti rahti hai....!!!

No more talk of past unneccessarily and will think and act for present and ahead......as it is I have not written these all, to put any blame on anyone or discredit or disrespect anyone, but to make everything 'more' factual and realistic TIME TO TIME...my parents and families in mayka/ my parent-in-laws and other members... we all here in sasural...and people around us n friends!!!....Just to come out of any misconception anymore...all of us are moving upward and progressing in positive direction!!

I saw play on MAHATMA GANDHIJI...(GANDHI V/S GANDHI)...RASTRAPITA GANDHIJI V/S FATHER GANDHIJI...AND IN IT THEY CRITICIZED HIM AS A FATHER...!!DEFINITLY ITS EASY TO SAY THAN DO...BUT AS CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME, PEACE ALSO NEED TO BEGIN AT HOME.I QUOTE BIG PEOPLE MANY TIMES JUST TO EMPHASISED MY OPINION...SEE EVEN THEY THOUGHT THIS WAY...WHAT I THINK.

THOUGH AT TIMES SEEDHE AANGULI SE BAAT NA BAANE TO AANGULI TEDHI KARNI PADHTI HAI...(YEH KAHAVAT HAI). PER WILL TRY TO DO SEEDHI BAAT AND WORK....AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. NOW I FEEL I CAN BE A GOOD ADVOCATE!!...

BUT DEFINITLY I DON'T WANT TO BE PRISIONER OF ANY 'HAWAII IMAGE'...AND WANT TO WORK SO THAT MY WORK ,MY PRINCIPLES, MY ACTIVITIES REFLECTS,BESIDES OTHER THAN HOME, FAMILY.FRIENDS AND AROUND.GOOD WISHES TO ME...ADITI FOUNDATION IS READY TO FACE ANY HURDLES NOW.

AND I DO THINK TODAY's NEW GENERATION NEED TO LEARN MUCH FROM SUDHIRJI...!!!


SO...TO BE CONTINUED....!!!

No comments: