Thursday, January 21, 2010

Respected Bhaiyyaji....my open letter!!!‏
From: vibha tailang (vibhatailang@hotmail.com)
Sent: 22 January 2010 10:00AM
To: akc_nhpc@rediffmail.com



Respected bhaiyyaji,

Pranam

Nowadays I have learnt to use computer, as a mean of communication... to clear the sky from unneccessary 'pollution', as much is in my hand...but can't say how much I am successful so far. But now I feel I need everyone's help in doing so...people close to me or far from me....I had started it from self....from today. As you said you accept first....Bhaiiya, I always had this habit to accepting what I did and at times what I didn't....anyway, now I am not here to do any faultfinding of self or others, for any blame game...any self analysis...as I won't be able to talk on phone that clearly....neither has any intention to come to Faridabad or Noida in recent few days ....so I am writing here....as it won't do in 2words or one liner or in Doha or uktiyan....so for once I am writing in detail.

You know dinkerji's line...
shama shobhti usss bhujaang ko,
jiske paas garal ho,
uss ko kya jo daant heen,
vishraheeet,veeneet,saral ho.......

So as ....Yudhishthir veeneet hue jitna hi, dusht kauravon ne ussko kayar samjha utna hi....!!

I not potraying anyone as Kaurav or Pandav,sita, ram,animals, Birds,trees...it just the 'meaning'... !!

neither saying anyone is Delhi,Bihar, Jharkhaand,Haryana,Panjab,Rajasthan,Mumbai,M.P, North Indian.South Indian......!!!

Neither....north pole,South pole...Europe,Asia,Africa,America.......Bharat,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Nepal,China,Russia...etc


Neither...films,serial,Ads, Cricket,sports,journalism,engineering,doctor.......etc

Neither Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christan,Parsi...!!

I just want to say that My RELIGION IS HUMANITY and my own defination for it is LOVE,RESPECT AND DIGNITY TO ALL...if I am lacking in providing it to near and dear one's, then its my fault...so as- even I need that for my SELF-RESPECT.(for my original views...see www.aditifoundation.co.in)


(Let me clear it first that I have taken my decision to leave the job,whenever and whereever I left working in these many years...now I want to do something(after gap of 10yrs...though I freelanced in between)...in my spare time, more than as a home maker...thats why I asked for help..if your office need any gingles...plz let me know...other then what aditifoundation can do is workshops...)

Its my own decisions not to talk much on phone,or watch less TV,or sit lessser on computer...in recent days...no one compelled or stoped me.

Now few personal points....Since 1986, when we got married, and now in recent last few years, we had this feeling that we don't get so much love,care,respect in our family...which one beti-daamaad,natini,ma-babuji...should get, definitly,we don't ask to be treated as SPECIAL...but somewhere what closeness and respect, what others around me enjoy's...we don't, inspite and despite of Sudhirji's helping hand is always open for all....and I never spoken against my sasural till recently,that also about minor things(to clear the weather)....maybe its becoz of our marriage outside or in
different culture, maybe we all are busy, maybe we all have expectation...(or may be we do not expect at all from each other??...may be its cosmopolitan culture where people are more busy in their own life and circle...as I don't think I am very rude and selfish person...who has a big ego...though even I have started saying Mein Bhi,Mein Bhi openly...where ever it is possible aajkal)...which is creating this big gaap...though all the effort has done to bridge it but maybe something lacking from my side...but I do wish to have cordial relations from my Mayka.....as I have this feeling that I am one of the 'most effected person' in this crossfire....If anyone behave rudely/insults.... me or Sudhirji or chinu....I got reaction from this side as well, from family and friends...though now people do started taking it normally(not rediculing or overreacting)...but still that 'Karvaahat/Khataas' is left. As I don't like anyone paying disrespect to my family(Sudhirji,me,chinu...anyone else)....so as to my parents,siblings....leave alone my state...though every person(including me) and places, states has its shortcomings.....I just wish to end this crossfire of blackening....or painting black n white to each other...I want to take my family-friends together.....though my priorities are Sudhirji-Chinu,Ma-Babuji(centre figures of my life and need to be/should be in centre...and in my focus)...and aditifoundation....!!

Its better we take Issues/causes/....as a problem which can be resolved....and not make it a dead end whose solution is to end all the interaction in future....and let the things as it is for rest of the life. Definitly, we all have our limitations and priorities....but its better to live smoother life,despite of all shortcomings,flaws and faults. As most neccessary thing is PEACE AND ECONOMIC GROWTH....doing work along at home and outside....so its better to work on positive side of our personality and constantly do effort to correct negatives of life(illaj ke liye samasya ki charcha bhi karni padegi).....taki apne vyaktitva va parivaar ki aachhaiyon ko grahan na lage or sirf burai hi charche mein na rahe....!!!

Its always Good to hear good news....its give 'Sanjivini to life'....!!

By the way Chinu got 80% marks in her latest ad campaign....!!

Well, once again I am SORRY, If anyone's reputation at home or outside got damaged intentionally, or unintentionally, becoz of me......in this churning process....if any hurdles or problems got created becoz of it for anyone(forget about me/Sudhirji).....but must remember me if anything good has happened becoz of me or if anyway you'll have become biased or misjudged me....or my ability,intelligence,creativity,behaviour,...and disrespected... we 3(me/sudhirji/chinu)...!!!

As In future I need positivity in all the sphere...its just a begining from my side....I'll start from my side,...me,my family,my parents,siblings,sasural...and friends circle(definitly sudhirji's friends and mine also....as I always did it as much possible in present situation and conditions and my capabilities)...I'll do more effort....no rudeness, no attankvaad....no hatred, no negativitivy......in this solution finding process. Ulte-sidhe bayaanbaazi se bhi samasyaain khari hoti hain. Sochne ki baat hai, jab tak koi vyakti jivit hai...ghar-bahar aapna yogdaan deta hi rahta hai....to vah KHATAM/FINISHED kaise ho gaya????....(unless one is egoist bhabhi of TAAL movie, BHABHI/MA OR DEVDAAS of Devdaas of fiction/movie,...or Exit of NARAYAAN SHANKAR of MOHABBETEIN....etc...VACCUM BY DEATH/ABSENCE....or TITANIC , or a retd Housewife/PRIYA of SAANS serial...etc....!!! But then these are movies and fictions...which are evolving...(so as our lives as well)....but in REALITY LIFE IS BEYOND THAT AND IT GOES ON....AS SHOW MUST GO ON!!! ISN'T IT ????.

Thanks

Rgds

Vibha Tailang(baby)





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: