Friday, September 11, 2009

Today I have deleted My much discussed health problems...and family tree(topics)....as it was personal...in recent months I started writing here with my name
quoting real names...otherwise earlier I just had Gmail Id...when I started working for ETV's YUVA BHARAT...I opened hotmail Id...then ADITIFOUNDATION BLOG and ...and then these blogs(which was there but I was not writing much....after writing in a gossip blog I started writing in my own blog almost regularly...) and FACEBOOK AND ORKUT AND TWITTER ACCOUNT....now I am not using it much....but now onwards definetly I'll try to establish my own PAHCHAAN with taking along ADITI AND SUDHIRJI....definitly others are there....let the whole world promote whom they want ...We 3 are BHARAT/ HINDUSTAN/INDIA...FOR ME....no ranking/ competitions plz, THOUGH I KNOW OTHERS ARE STILL COMPETING....why its that when everyone work they get praised but if try to do something...got remarks like..'its a prestige issue for you(like Karishma of Biwi No.1. or Aishwarya of TAAL...though they do needed money as well....and were angry ) etc...definetly even I would like to prove that even I can do something nicely...even I have that childlike feeling that people appreciate my work, and not always bounce Q's like what I have done, what's my contributions are...etc.Everyone is working, even I'll like to do that(EK BOOND THOSH CONTRIBUTION MERA BHI HONA CHAHIYE)...I still believe one should try to live with EXAMPLE...baki to SABHI BOLTE HI RAHTE HAIN(HINDUSTAN BOL RAHA HAI)...woh to chalta hi rahega.

No comments: