Sunday, May 24, 2009

So, finally Deccan Chargers won IPL-2....I wrote here on 24/4/09 that I am supporting CSK and DC...CSK reached till semi-finals and DC won the tournament...congratulations to Captain Gilli and his team....its Sudhirji's newspaper (Deccan Chronical),that was one of the reasons I was supporting Hydrabad team. I can see even I understand cricket. They made 143 runs but their good,tight fielding and sharp bowling did the chamatkar for them...Mr Kumble played captain's inning by taking 4 out of 6 wickets, became man of the match...but in vain, as they lost. Jo Jeeta wahi Sikander. Mr. Gilli and his team, Mr Ram Reddy, and Sudhirji ki Jai ho...even last time his Rajasthan won by 1 run...though I was supporting both CSK and RR...this time my loyality shifted to his newzpaper....(bit personal...isn't it)...cricket main AIssa hota hai...In old & Yuva khiladiyon ki Jai ho.

Even in recent elections I put my four choices as Prime Ministrial Candidate...in which...Shri Advaniji couldn't do much(my first choice...though his party is a single largest opposition Party...not 3rd or 4th front)...but Pranav da's(I wrote that his role as trouble shooter of party won't let him become PM) and Rahul Gandhi's(I wrote that he is not tested yet) Party is a ruling party and Nitishji's Party has clean sweep in Bihar. So my samajh of Politics is also not bad.

No comments: