Friday, May 15, 2009

LOKTANTRA KI DRAUPADI ROTEE NAYAN NICHOD NAHIN KOIYEE RAKHWALA....Vajapayeeji's line is apt for today's situation according to exit polls....but I am sure in reality we will get stable coilation govt. in centre and 2states. best wishes to our country and our democracy...and to all who are fighting elections....specially NDA as Advaniji is my first choice for PM post....I hope I'll proven right.

Best wishes to CSK team, and other teams for today's match.....

Till now what election results are showing....shows UPA ahead of NDA...I don't mind If I have proven wrong...as what is good for country is good for all of us...It seems to me ...Janta didn't want to give NDA or Advaniji chance....unki marzi saraakhon per.... best thing is 2 main parties has emerged as big parties and gain seats....choti parties hashiye per chali gayien....jo hota hai aacha hi hota hai. Aditi's first question just now was has Congress won?...I said yes! till now UPA is winning...I can see Manmohan singhji and Rahul Gandhi(passed the test), Soniaji...along whole karyakartas...won...(even they are mixture of young and old)...best wishes.

No comments: