Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Saw My school friends Rajendra kumar(IAS in Goa) and Vijay Panjiar(GM-Engineer in Railway-Kolkatta)'s personal blogs...nice to read it...quite personal blog with family photos and all...Got hyder's phone from Jordon..haven't met after 1983...

People are liking Sudhirji's comments in his programme 'Voter ka meter'...quite mature and witty...getting good feed back, but personally at times I feel even he loses his sense of humour at home, I wish with his integrity,honesty,and political understanding...he should join politics...Nation do need good people to come out and actively contribute in Politics also, may be it will happen sooner or later, best wishes.

For last few days I was activly trying to mingle up with my daughter's friends...All are my 'Taare zamin per'...trying to understand how they think...what are their ambitions....little bit of gossips...It resulted in a (I think) good change in her total behaviour...she is more serious and balanced...which means more mature...good wishes to me.

No comments: