Tuesday, April 21, 2009

May be I sound bit stupid but few mints.back I was writing in MSD's gossip cum matrimonial blog started by few of his 'friends'...I think I am their 'swayambhu agony aunt'. He has some options- of Sakshi, Tapasi(poetry in his life...is anybody listening???), and Lakshmi Rai...one of whom he is going to marry, as they all are his good friends and dreaming to marrying him.Well, he has right to choose....as even every girl also has this right.Even in arrange marriages people take time to choose. When Deepika Padukone said no to him(I don't know how serious he was) and choosen Yuvraj, reports of his 'mayusi' was on TV, so I said, 'Ebdtai Isq main rota hai qua, aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya....'

I don't know I should share it or not(vaise ye blog parhta koun hai),...Few months back I ,ma,and babuji were discussing aditi's vyasatata on phone, and telling her to take care of her ear...as she has problem in her one ear by birth( she cannot hear from one of her ear).I don't know why I just said, who is going to marry her? Its a coincedence that after few days I saw an ad. on TV saying 'Jijaji tayyar hain'. it was original MSD wearing sehra,...and few others wearing Dhoni's face mask and sehra...saying 'hum tayyar hain'...I jokingly said,I'll get him married to Aditi...she initially reacted against(oh! mera bap,becoz of their age difference...she'll be 22 on the 10th sept.,and he is 7 July 1981 born... or she didn't like his looks with long hair))...but now she doesn't,(though she doesn't like anyone's friends insulting me, (I don't mind as I was doing Gandhigiri there)...or me getting defensive)...but she still thinks 'mummy hawa main latth chala rahi hai.'

But in reality I am not bowling googly,yorker,folltoss,or bouncer...neither I am spinning, (I know shayad he or anyone of his colleague don't even know what I am thinking or who I am?)neither I am a cricket expert...),but every Parents do dream good things for their kids life, she is our only child...I am not after any thing...don't want her only to 'kaid in sone ka pinjra'(though its not a disqualification)... but 'If' I'll get 'real' not 'virtual' good match for her, would like to marry her after her graduation, but not in a hurry to do so.)'Is anybody listening....??? Yes. Aditi is listening and watching someone joking about short term plans or singing 'Muqquddar ka Siqander' song and advising someone to takecare of their one ear(on zee tv show)...about composition and so on...

I Saw Dhoni's website, read few more articles on him and family on the internet...I think he is a nice boy from humble and good background...now a rich and famous boy with good fanfare....but is already dating someone...only if he has time...(as gossips says), so its better not to think in that(marriage) context(...if he is serious about any of them)...Yahan na na karte pyar tumihi se kar baithe ho sakta hai, per kisi aurka dil thod kar nahin...vaise fehrist agar vakaiye main lambi hai to kuchh ka dil to tutega hi....Abhi aditi has to finish her studies, and miles to go...she is busy in her college,work and duniya...Best wishes...
Vaise I must say, its I who started talking to Aditi's friends and her, these people can do character analysis but do not do character assisnation of a friend or anyone...they are quiet protective about each other, and does not share each others katha much with anyone else(that doesn't mean they are lier or encourage wrong doing)...that makes them different from others. But I have full faith on them, as I know they are sensible.

Aditi's college is open till 3rd of May(Friday)...after that she may join Avinash Pashricha...Legendry ace photographer as an apprentice during summer vacations(its her subject but she has passion for it)...in between she may go to North-East with few of her friends for 10 days (good photo opportunity)...as one of her friend's native home is there, and whole arrangements of staying and local travelling is done by them...she has joined evening Gym cum swimming session regularly, she go there with her classmate Nikita and her Mummy-Papa. Quite busy...good for her. Once I told her she should not feel underestimated watching young stars of different fields....she is talented and if she'll work hard even she'll become sucessful in her field.

No comments: