Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lets do some personal talk;
Sudhirji's book release ' No Prime Minister' was good event, atleast 30 channels,newpaperswalas came but only 20 has shown it...it got covered by radio and internet press as well...He thought he could have made it more successful... best wishes to him for every new day and every new event...I am always there to support him and Aditi...and I am really happy that he took even my name as his inspiration...well, thats the best compliment any wife can get...Thanks, though It does not matter if he wouldnot have mentioned it as I know I do matter to him.

We went to Election Commissioner Quereshi saheb's house...Nice musical evening....Sudhirji is their fixed lead singer...he himself playing guitar and casio...Brian silas on Piano...Sudhirji sang Mh.Rafi's song...nice evening....Sudhirji do have fan following as a singer...nice to know....it reminds me of 'hum dil de chuke sanam' film where Salman Khan an NRI from Italy...was a good singer and gave his cartoons,instead of his photo's to Aishvariya...deadly combination.

Somebody telling him he must have wooed me by singing not by cartoons...that's not true, I liked everything about him...I lost little bit of my sense of humour at times...or few yrs back, as I was trying to convince people about something...which was not in my hand...and 'Bayanbazi's,.. naturally nobody believed it...now it does not bother me much...its not that only I was misunderstood by others...I think even his cartoons..were misread...my point of view is 'cartoons are mixture of idea,humour,satire in one line,and its visual presentation, which has bit of exxageration in idea and bit of distorted look which is called Caricature...and people likes it'. Even Cartoonist Shankar Pillai was told by his friend PM Nehruji 'Never spare me Shankar'...definetly I will say the same, though actually one need to be in News for being in a Political Cartoons....so no opposition and infighting over this topic at home. We are not 'jhele rahe hain ek dusre ko', we are 'jhel rehe hein' all kind of situations together, koyi thoda zyada, koyi thoda kam.

About getting 'misunderstood', for example, I'll be able to explain by an example of 'Shanti' serial where a journalist girl 'Shanti' was fighting for injustice done to her Mazdoor mother who was raped by two film industry personalities...and for her paternal identity, got DNA test done...in between a day come when she was 'framed' for corruption and her own mother who doted on her...thought she took bribery and gave her 'gavahi' against her and said bhall-bura...tu mar kyon nahi gayi...kind of words...and on that basis she got into jail....though this was first TV daily soap full of masaledar twist and turns...whether its Shanti, Priya,Manisha, Tulsi, Parvati , Prerna and so on....this incidence of 'misunderstanding' about bribery or theft ...got repeated...I think life is like this...in so many yrs every ones thinking changes or evolved...

Yesterday Aditi's two college friends were here, as they are doing 'applied art' I was asking various questions related to contemprary ads and their life in general...Its nice to talk to young generation...they gave me satisfiying answer...no over reaction, no anger, no shyness...with very maturity they answered me...though I tried 'reverse psychology 'and gave 'ulta comments' to get right answers, or to puzzled them, but they had clarity in their views...atleast Aditi and Shubham has...Pallavi came for first time so not talking much...I asked them their reaction about yesterdays news -4yrs old girl got raped by his father... they told me...these kind of people should kept in mental asylum....I told them I have done 4 page(broadsheet) story on 'Sexual abuse in general' -covering its all aspects, law, interviewed psychologist(Aruna broota)... I don't know why I thought I should talk to them...but I am happy now onwards I don't have to repeat these topics any more as I got very sane and positive answers....Shubham is a Gay boy...I did ask some 'Straight' question to him, read his blog..which has his gay confession ...well, what can he do about his genetical problem...getting embarrassed and hurt...I stopped...I think I was bit insensitive...even his parents are...but he is an intelligent, sensitive...bangali delhite...I have no problem if Aditi is his friend...so now no looking back...as every next day is a new day....

When I mentioned about Aditi and her group of ten friends went to see 'Football World Cup semi final' at Max-muller bhavan and 'World Cup Final' at 'Agni-Park Hotel' whole night ...after her 12th board exams....they accepted that they are bit nalayak ....like watching sports and films...need to be more self disciplined...good wishes to all of them.

I Rajasthani, I Bihari talk is still going on...I think little bit more time is needed to fill this divide...I told them,I am a proud Bihari-Rajasthani who lives in Delhi and occasionally go to bihar or Rajasthan(more often )...but can cook rajasthani food and like wearing Rajasthani prints and fabrics....may not be 'Perfect' but not a ignorant...anyway , I am not angry with any one and now onwards promise myself not to crack 'Sade hue' jokes.

No comments: