Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I have never asked for anything from anyone....not even from my parents...except getting tiffin packed twice or thrice...from close friends or at family members house...that also agar khana kuch manpasand ho aur bach gaya ho...I don't believe in taking or giving gifts...except from family members or close friends....that also useful token gifts....so there is no chance of getting corrupt in our family...if leave aside minor points no body is a law breaker....
I promised myself that I'll try not to speak a lie, not to eat non-veg food or not to offer drink....I am successfully trying to do this....and will do it in future....every other members are free to take their decisions...but I know every one is controlled person and who has habbit of taking little bit are trying to live it. I think if something is bad for Health, one should avoid it. Best wishes to every one...
This world is a stage and we all are acting.... but no more acting from my side...as I am not ready to take anyone's rudeness...and will try not to be rude to others or sound 'Ghamandi' if ever I sound like that....at times to provoke someone to do something I say something...for example, when Sudhirji's near one was saying its a shame...we don't even have a Political leader except an Italian lady...I told them, why don't they fight election...and be one...don't they have leadership quality??...If I hurt somebody in someway...will try to not to do that...Vaise Bade se Chote, Sabhi ko eksaath Khush rakhna mushkil hai....and I am not going to do that anymore.....my direct responsibility is Aditi and Sudhirji and Ma -Babuji(if they are living with us).Indirectly I believe we have responsibilities of everything in the world what we share,including...Mother nature.

No comments: