Thursday, April 2, 2009

Golma Devi

Finally Golma Devi has resigned from Rajasthan Govt....I still believe this reservation issue started by Mr.Bainsalla is wrong, if some caste has all ready got reservation ,why need reservation in another category to benifit few more seats?...why ain't they believe in improving and enhancing their talent within existed reservation? What am I expecting..., without reservation how Golma devi would have been there?

Vasundhara raje's stand against it was good, though now people will realise elections promises are not always kept...Vasundhara Raje may come back.

1 comment:

outsourcingall@outlook.com said...

outsourcingall.com "Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.
This paragraph gives clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, Thanks you. You’re doing a great job Man, Keep it up.
Video Editing training