Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Elections -loktantra ka jashn is going on, roadside language are used and topics which does not matter much to people are getting discussed by leaders...Mulayam Singhji speeches are full of caste dividing ingredients...'brahman daliton ko vote na dein, pahale baithne ko khatia deinge, phir shadi ke liye biteya lenge'...how fuedal this comment is? Do they believe in equality mentioned in our constitution? Erasing english, and computer sciences from school are promises in their menifesto...Emphasis on and respect to your own language is good...but ??

I don't know why few things I need to discuss, which is not very necessary... I left my job in 25 Feb 2001, it was my decision...I am happy with it ...Little bit of other work I was doing...I'll continue to be doing...We went to Sahara's marriage...as we were invited...few people recognized us some doesn't...that doesnot matter...as I went there to attend a marriage, not for a job or asking for anything...who recognized me, they knew me...who doesn't he has not met me as I attended his 2 meetings at Lukhnow office...in a big group.Well, ja kar aacha laga. Bad mein pata chala somebody senior has resigned...I don't know why? Vaise we were invited for Saharashree's grandson 'Aanprashan',we were not suppose to go, as we had some other prior engagements,latter on we heard that it got cancelled, Mayawatiji ki kuch kripa hui thi.

In 2004 election time, on the way I went to Mr.Naqvi's place to meet him without any appointment, he couldn't meet me as I was told by his PA,he was busy planning some election work...quite natural , I didn't had his mobile number, as those days Sudhirji was in London(touring europe).He knew him quite well, I am not known to him much,though met him twice with Sudhirji.We know others, but with Advaniji's family our relation is since 1988...They are always there at our Big 'family functions' like Sudhirji's sister or brother's marriages or any other function...at least Pratibha or Jayant do come.So we are not observing his thinking and evolution in career just from outside but do talk to them at times, though Sudhirji aur main Kafi Lihaj rakhate hain.That day his family was out of Delhi campainging,...now I look back to the incidence...I think I took myself a bit seriously...thought I should go and advise naqviji...Aisse nahin hota hai...that day he critisized Jaya Prada(a candidate from his constituency-Rampur) as Nachne-gaanewali...he shouldn't have...instead of that I thought they should have given little bit more importance to muslims to balance their promises...anyway, that day I cameback...Its a coincedence he got demoted from his post(Gen secy), ....though some promises announced to UPite muslims that after winning 2004 election...1000 of urdu teachers will get employment...etc.I don't remember he lost or won? I am not angry with anyone...Its people's prarogative....what to do, what not to.(Its not... maya mili na Ram???)...Though coming back from London Sudhirji told me I could have gone with Advaniji in his campaign...I never thought about it. ...though it does't matter now...vaise I usually don't go anywhere without calling up or without invitation...and neither go anywhere ghar ka mamla samajh kar....

No comments: