Friday, April 3, 2009

BJP Menifesto-

Heard news of BJP Menifesto getting released after 11yrs....saw clippings. Saw Nitishji's reaction...

Advaniji was talking about Idealism not being imaginary thing and Gandhiji 'RamRajya' can become reality...If they get mandate? He was talking about Corruption free government, then he should not give tickets to atleast Corrupt and Criminals(done henious crimes)candidates...(otherwise he won't get candidates)-I don't know how many wrong candidates are in NDA but definetly I will do research work before giving vote to any candidate in East Delhi...and I can say it Proudly that I and Sudhirji is regular voters...and Aditi is first timer,she voted for vidhan sabha elections few months back... He should..without making it a prestige issue ,follow his conscience and Arun Jaitley's reluctancy in Neera Yadav Candidature...Can he do this?...I believe Media will appreciate it.Vaise its their Aander ka Mamla, but in Democracy...anybody can suggest anything in their blog...Sudhirji reads alot so I am sure he'll more then I.

No comments: