Monday, April 27, 2009

All the teams in the IPL matches playing well. I am supporting Deccan chargers (Sudhirji's Asian Age has collaboration with Deccan Chronicle, so his cartoons get published also in DC (Hydrabad)daily...owner is the same, they won only one match last year....this year till now they won all of which they played..) and Dhoni's CSK, last year ...whether its loses or win...at times every one need a jhataka...Shock laga kya??? Dhoni and Bhajji did wrong by skipping Padamshree award function...I don't Know why???? Got people's unneccessary criticism. But my support and best wishes are always with them as I don't know why but I believe in them the way I believe in Chinu or Sudhirji. Yesterday I saw Mandira and other Anchors interviewing many Dhoni's fans in South Africa....who were saying he is always in our thoughts...good to see...(last year they won initial four matches)......I think he and his team need prayers of these kind of hardcore cricket supporters. Vaise they have lost two matches with very less margin....

I have a full praise for many other cricketers and players of different games from different countries...past, present...but do feel special bond with some of them Sachin, Dhoni....lagta hai restedar lagte hain, as they say. (As they think I protect or defend Dhoni)... Beta to bana liya, Damad banane ko ladka doonde rehe hain.....this time I am not joking...I have mentioned this at home ,though I have not discussed this very seriously with other members of my family, for that I need dulha's assurence first(signal). By the way I tried Gandhigiri in MSDhoni's blog...I told them my defination of LOVE, when you love someone with their qualities and flaws...and it applies on any kind of love...love for people, or entire humanity...not only boy and girl.....But I wish log hawa ke saath bah na jaye...rukh badlne ki bhi shamata banayein'....I don't want to live in controversies...neither interesteted in spreading it....not only Dhoni but others stars name is also linked with others....fake,unreal,or real as half of the time what gossip says turn out to be wrong....or Tv shows him somewhere else(mumbai or chennai...busy in meetings or promoting other products....so,whom to believe!!!)....to be in charcha even ordinary people(not only big stars) create mangaranth BF's or GF's....Hum per to bahut marte hain...ya hum to prince charming hain...I am not trying to justify anyone's act but writing the reality....Even my near and dear one's Rajesh(dewar) or Sudhirji's name was linked(in charcha)few years back as they were doing some projects with others but atleast I know those stories were mangaranth....so I want to end these stories here only. We all are happy together.

No comments: